We are committed to offering you personalised services while respecting your privacy and choices.
• Who we are
• What data may we collect about you
• How we collect or receive your data
• For what purposes we may use it
• For how long we may keep it
• Who we may share it with
• How we protect it and keep it confidential
• What are your rights under the European Regulation
• How to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal data
• Information about cookie management
WHO are we?
When we say “L Saha”, “us”, “our” or “we”, we refer to:
L Saha Limited, an English company with offices located at L Saha, Exchange at Somerset House, London WC2R 1LA, England, represented by Laboni Saha, acting as Managing Director.
WHAT data may we collect about you?
“Personal data” means any information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. through a unique client ID number).
Depending on the data you provide or share with us, personal data may include information related to:
• your identity and status
• your contact details
• your family status and relatives
• your personal preferences
• your size and style
• your purchases (in store or online)
• your online journeys (LSaha.co.uk, social media pages, partners websites)
• your repairs
• your requests through our customer department
• your participation to our events
In the context of a job application with L Saha, we may collect the following information:
• Your identity
• your contact details
• Your Curriculum Vitae
• Your cover letter
We invite you to keep us informed in writing of any changes to your contact details.
HOW we collect or receive your data?
As part of our relationship, we might collect or receive data from you
In the following context(s):
• Account Creation and management
• Newsletter and commercial communications subscription
• Online browsing
• Marketing surveys
• User Generated Content
• Use of Digital Apps
• Participation to an event we organize
• Application for a job
Via the following touchpoints(s):
• LSaha.co.uk journey
• In store relationship with our salesperson
• Relationship with us during an event we organize
• Customer Department relationship
• Collection forms you complete in store or online
• Digital apps you use
• L Saha social media pages you visit or comment / like
• Digital Media Advertising you click on
• Search Engines Paid Advertising you click on
FOR WHAT PURPOSES L Saha may use it?
The PURPOSE for the processing of your data is the MANAGEMENT OF OUR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
It includes, depending in which context your data is collected:
• The management of your orders
• The management of our digital communications and offers to you
• The management of your profile*
• The management of your enquiries
• The management of events you register and/or participate
• The management of your job application
• The management of our website and digital apps
• The improvement of our products and services
The LEGAL BASIS for the processing of your data can be, depending in which context your data is collected:
• Your consent
• The performance of a contract
• Legal grounds where a processing is required by law
• Our legitimate interest, which can be (i) To tailor our marketing communications; Improvement of our products and services; Fraud prevention; Securing our tools;
* Please note that when we send or display personalised communications or content, we may use some techniques qualified as “profiling” to evaluate and predict your personal preferences and/or interests. Based on our analysis, we send or display communications and/or content tailored to your interests/needs.
FOR HOW LONG we may keep it?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we hold your personal data, to meet your needs, or to comply with our legal obligations.
As a general principle, your personal data will be retained in our client database for a period not exceeding:
• if you are “prospect” (i.e. you have never purchased a L Saha product but you are interested in L Saha brand), we keep your data for 3 years;
• if you are “client” (i.e. you have already purchased a L Saha product), we keep your data for the duration of our commercial relationship + 10 years;
• If you are a “job candidate” (i.e. you apply for a job offered by L Saha), we keep your data for 2 years.
Where cookies are placed on your computer, we shall keep them for no more than 13 months.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to allow us to manage our rights (for example to assert our claims in Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
WHO we may share it with
WE ONLY SHARE INFORMATION: ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS;
WHERE POSSIBLE IN A PSEUDONIMIZED WAY ((not allowing direct identification);
FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES (to provide you with requested services, to comply with our legal obligations, to prevent fraud and/or to secure our tools, to improve our products and services, or after having obtained your consent to do so);
• Other affiliate of L Saha to provide you with the same personalised service worldwide
For instance, we may entrust services to:
Third parties providing digital and e-commerce services
Advertising, marketing, digital and social media agencies
Third parties delivering a product to you
Third parties providing IT services
Payment service providers and credit reference agencies
Third parties assisting us for customer care;
Third parties assisting us in the organisation of our events
Third parties securing transactions placed through LSaha.co.uk against fraud and misappropriation
• Third-parties for change of control; for legal grounds; with your prior consent
You may also choose to disclose your personal data to our partners, advertisers or affiliates by following a link to and from their websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies.
We may also offer you the opportunity to use your social media login. Please be aware that in such case you share your profile information with us. The personal data shared depends on your social media platform settings. Please note that these social media platforms have their own privacy policies.
HOW do we protect it and keep it confidential?
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your data secure.
We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle your personal data for us do the same.
Your data may be transferred to, accessed from, and stored outside the European Union by staff members who work for us or for one of our trusted service providers.
We do it only in a secure and lawful way, and taking steps to make sure that third parties adhere to the commitments set out in this Policy (in particular by entering into appropriate contracts based on the template adopted by the European Commission).
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION “GDPR”
It is important that you can control your personal data. Please find hereunder a summary of the rights you have under the GDPR:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure/right to be forgotten
• The right to object to direct marketing, including profiling
• The right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent
• The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• The right to data portability
• The right to restriction
• The right to deactivate Cookies
PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS.
Note that we may require proof of your identity and full details of your request before we process your requests above.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us:
• by email at CustomerServices@LSaha.co.uk
• or by writing to us through the contact form on www.LSaha.co.uk
Information about cookie management
This section presents our policy for managing cookies on the LSaha.co.uk website.
It aims to explain where the browsing information processed when you visit our website comes from, how it is used, and your rights.
What is a cookie?
When you visit our website, we might, depending on the choices you make, store a text file on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) through your web browser.
This text file is a cookie. For as long as it is valid and stored on your device, it will enable L Saha to identify your device when you visit the website in the future.
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify information stored in it.
Below you will find information on the cookies that might be stored on your device when you visit pages on the LSaha.co.uk website, either by L Saha or by third parties, and how you can delete cookies or refuse to allow them to be stored on your device.
What is the purpose of the cookies issued on dior.com?
There are several categories of cookie. Some of them are issued directly by L Saha and its providers, and some are issued by third-party companies.
I. The cookies issued by L Saha and its providers
Various types of cookie might be stored on your device when you browse our website:
(i) “Essential” cookies
These cookies are essential for browsing our website, including to ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly.
If you delete them it can cause difficulties when browsing our website and make it impossible to place an order. These cookies are also needed to track the activity of L Saha. They might be stored on your device by L Saha or by its providers.
(ii) “Analytical and Customisation” cookies
These cookies are not essential for browsing our website but might make it easier for you to conduct searches, optimise your buying experience, and enable us to better determine your expectations, and improve our offering and the way our website works.
(iii) “Advertising” cookies
Cookies might also be used for advertising purposes. These cookies ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you.
What is the advantage of seeing promotional offers and adverts tailored to your browsing?
The aim is to present you with offers and adverts that are as relevant to you as possible. To this end, cookies technology allows us to display, in real time, the content that corresponds most closely to your interests based on your recent browsing of our website.
Your interest in the content displayed on your device when you browse a website often determines that website's advertising resources, which in turn enable the website to operate its services, which are often provided free of charge to users. You would probably prefer to see offers and adverts that interest you rather than content which is of no interest to you. Similarly, L Saha, like any advertiser, would like its offers and adverts to be seen by internet users who might be interested in them.
Please note: if you share your device with other people:
If your device is used by several people and if one device uses several web browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and adverts delivered to your device are determined based on your use of the device and not on that of another user.
It is your decision and responsibility whether you share use of your device and configuration of your web browser’s cookie settings with other people.
II. Cookies issued by third-party companies
Cookies are issued and used by third parties on our website in accordance with these third parties’ privacy protection policies.
These cookies are not essential for browsing our website.
We might include on our website applications produced by third parties which enable you to share our site content with other people or to tell other people what content you have been browsing or your opinions of it. This is true of the “Share” and “Like” buttons for social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Social networks that provide buttons like these might be able to use them to identify you, even if you did not use the button when browsing our website.
This type of button can enable the social network concerned to track your browsing of our website, simply because you were logged into your account with the social network on your device (you had an open session) while you were browsing our website.
We have no control over the process the social networks use to collect information relating to your browsing of our website and linked to the personal data they hold.
We urge you to read these social networks’ privacy protection policies to find out for what purposes, including advertising, they use the browsing information they might collect using these buttons. These privacy protection policies must give you the option to inform the social networks of your choices, including by configuring your user accounts with each of them.
To read the privacy protection polices of the aforementioned social networks, visit their websites.
III. Managing the cookies stored on your device
You can decide whether cookies are stored on your device.
Using your web browser settings, you can at any time simply and at no cost choose to accept or block the storage of cookies on your device.
You can configure your web browser as you wish, so that cookies are (a) accepted and stored on your device, or conversely (b) blocked.
Consent to cookies
If your web browser is configured to allow cookies to be stored on your device, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you browse will be routinely stored on your device.
You can configure your web browser so that:
• you are given the option to accept or block cookies on a case-by-case basis, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device;
• it always refuses to store cookies on your device.
Please note: Any changes you make to your web browser’s cookie acceptance or blocking settings may change your web browsing experience and the process of accessing services that require the use of these cookies.
For example, if you block essential cookies you might no longer be able to place orders on our website.
If you choose to refuse to allow cookies to be stored on your device or if you delete cookies that are stored on it, we cannot accept any liability for the consequences should our services under-perform because we are unable to store or consult the cookies needed for these services to operate and which you might have blocked or deleted.
How can you exercise your rights, depending on the browser you use?
The configuration process is different for each web browser. It is usually described in the browser’s help menu. We suggest you find out how to configure your browser and change your cookies preferences.
• For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
• For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
• For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
25/05/2018 | 15:00 BST